Products marked with * are PR Samples or gifts.
Wow. Wowowowowowow. Time really does pass by so fast!
I have to say, 2019 was a good year of makeup for me. Probably the first time in a while I wasn’t disappointed in my purchases and I didn’t have to do bulk returns!
2020 I think will be a big “shop my stash” year for makeup. Looking in my vanity drawer recently, it’s… a lot. It really is too much for the average working gal. I love beauty, but the amount + mess is giving me unneeded anxiety!
What do you think? A year of Project Pan? I think yes.
In the mean time, I hope you enjoy my “get ready with me” style video using annual makeup faves!
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer *
- Revlon Photoready Candid Foundation 220 Sand Beige *
- Glossier Stretch Concealer Medium *
- Pixi x Weylie Eyeshadow Palette
- Glossier Boy Brow Brown
- Nudestix All Over Nudies Stick In the Nude
- Cream Blush SPF 50+ PA++++ 05 Apricot
- Glossier Cloud Paint Dusk
- Patrick Ta Beauty She’s Sincere, She’s Seductive
- Jouer Sunswept Bronzer Duo Light to Medium
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Lunch Money
- Glossier Generation G Liptstick Cake, Zip
- Burt’s Bees Liquid Lipstick Sandy Seas *
- Patrick Ta Lip Liner She’s Strong
- MAC Lip Liner Stripdown
- MAC Lustre Lipstick Patisserie
Any favourites you spot? What have been the best makeup discoveries this year for you? Let me know!