Hey everyone and Happy New Year! Following suite to my Makeup Faves of 2019 post, I plan on doing a Project Pan for 2020.
In short, I have too much makeup. So much so that while organizing my products in some new organizers my boyfriend got me for Christmas, the anxiety of all the stuff messily placed in my drawer was real.
This year I decided to shop my stash and give Project Pan a go. Hopefully during this process I 1) Use up makeup products 2) Giveaway what I truly think doesn’t work for me to a family member or friend 3) Throw out the old stuff.
For the month of January, I decided to incorporate both new, old, and already panned products. I want to enjoy my new purchases with some items that have been longstading in my collection. With that in mind, here’s my Project Pan, mauve themed!
Items marked with * are PR Samples.
Most links provided are affiliate links via rStyle. This means if you click on the link to make a purchase, I make a small commission. Thank you if you decide to use it! If you feel uncomfortable, feel free to google a new link.
- Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer *
- Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NC20
- Mac Prolongwear Concealer NC20
- RMS Beauty “Un” Cover Up Concealer 22
- Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder
- Catrice Dewy Glow Fixing Spray
- Nudestix All Over Nudies In The Nude
- Clinique Cheek Pop Melon Pop
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Exposed
- Winky Lux Strobe Balm Lit
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Sephora Eye Pencil To Go Dark Brown
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Lip Balm Clear
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pillow Talk
- The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick Sincere
- Winky Lux Lip Gloss Birthday Cake
Are you going to Project Pan this year? Let me know!